Mind Your Mood
This Mind Your Mood online training course is designed for anyone wishing to learn more about computerized cognitive behavior. This course will explore techniques designed to help you feel differently about the world and think differently about yourself and help you better understand yourself, your mood, and the things that make your mood better or worse.
This Mind Your Mood online training course explores techniques designed to help you feel differently about the world and think differently about yourself. Mind Your Mood is one of the Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Courses (CCBC) created by Mindcare Group to help you assess and manage your mood. The key idea behind Cognitive Behavioral Courses (CBC) is: You Feel What You Think (YFWYT)! We will explore and further explain this concept throughout the course. Our goal is to help you recalibrate your thoughts so that you may learn to experience and live a happier and more joyful life.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Mind Your Mood course, the user will learn:
- Recall the causes and treatments of low mood and depression.
- Use the screening tool to help you assess your mood and depression level.
- Explain the basic concepts of cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Identify some of your own thinking that might contribute to a lower mood.
- Explain how to keep track of thoughts, resulting in mood, and specific strategies to help you elevate your mood.
- List techniques that will help you improve your mood.
This online Mind Your Mood course is made up of the following sections:
- Depression Questionnaire
- Basic Concepts of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Identifying Negative Thoughts Exercises
This Mind Your Mood online training course is designed for anyone wishing to learn more about computerized cognitive behavior.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.