Presentations That Work
This Presentations That Work online training course includes techniques to help you determine what the audience wants and needs, methods to gauge their needs and a structure for organizing and formatting a good presentation. This course will include worksheets and checklists to help you plan and present your remarks for the most impact.
This Presentations That Work online training course includes techniques to help you determine what the audience wants and needs, methods to gauge their needs and a structure for organizing and formatting a good presentation. One of the biggest fears for managers and others is speaking in public. You will receive worksheets and checklists to help you plan and present your remarks for the most impact, and you will learn how to deal with the anxiety that so often accompanies such assignments.
Presentations and public speaking are an inevitable aspect of most jobs. Many people have similar feelings when asked to give a presentation in front of a group. Some envision a vicious audience, eager to pounce on their every word. Some lack the confidence to direct the audience’s participation. Some even hide behind a wall of excuses to get out of the assignment.
But there are ways to master the challenges of public speaking. With adequate preparation, you can confidently deliver a presentation that captivates your audience.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Presentations That Work course, the user will learn to:
- Identify your audience needs.
- Select a topic that is based on the needs and interests of your audience.
- Choose an appropriate method of delivery for your presentation.
- Plan and structure the content to support the purpose and objectives of your presentation.
- Apply techniques for consistent body language.
- Deliver an effective presentation.
This online Presentations That Work course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Plan the Content and Strategy
- Strategy 2 – Practice the Presentation
- Strategy 3 – Deliver a Polished Presentation
This Presentations That Work online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.